Our filter cartridges are available in the following micron ratings:
- 1 micron: fine filtration for red wines
- 0.45 micron: extra-fine filtration for white wines
Product Ordering Guide
- Filter Cartridge works in combination with either the Enolmatic filter housing or the Tandem Professional for Enolmaster filter housing.
- The 0.45 Micron is great for extra-fine filtration for white wines and will remove yeast as well as the removal of bacteria.
- The 1.0 Micron is used for filtering clean finished red wine.
- Made of food-grade Polypropylene and Fiber, and are reusable after cleaning.
These cartridges offer the following features:
- Absolute-Rated Beta 5000 (99.98%) retention efficiency.
- 7.0 square feet (0.65 m2) of media surface area per 10″ length.
- Maximum throughput and particle retention.
- Longer service life reduces maintenance costs.
- 100% polypropylene construction offers wide range of chemical compatibility.
- Rigid, molded cage provides greater structural integrity.
- Gradient, fixed pore structure increases dirt-holding capacity and resists unloading under high differential pressure.
- Manufactured in state-of-the-art white room for high purity.
- Complies with Food & Drug Administration’s CFR criteria for food & beverage contact.
- Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for plastics.
Cleaning and Storage:
Soak the filter in a solution of 1 liter of cold water to 10 grams of Enol Clean Enol Clean (formerly called Enolsan) detergent for a maximum of 12 hours. Rinse the filter thoroughly with cold water and store dry.
Sometimes the sizes of the filter gasket vary or the housing where the filter head enters the holder may vary. A remedy for this is to use a few turns of ¼ or ½ inch silicone sealing tape that will increase the size of the gasket and make it fit tighter. This product can be purchased at Lowes, Home Depot or your local plumbing supply house.
We use all the products we sell, occasionally we have run into this issue but, most of the time we never experience any issues in their use’
1 micron: fine filtration for red wines, 0.45 micron: extra-fine filtration for white wines