B-BRITE™ is an eco-friendly cleaner that uses sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate to remove stains, beerstone and other fermentation residues. It contains no chlorine (contrast C-BRITE™) and no disulfites (contrast sodium metabisulfite and potassium metabisulfite). While it is not a sanitizer or disinfectant, B-BRITE™ has moderate antimicrobial properties that are beneficial in fermentation settings. It is safe to use on all materials.
Recommended Usage Dissolve one tablespoon of B-BRITE™ per gallon of warm water (4 mL per L). Wash equipment with B-BRITE™ solution and then rinse with clear, cold water. For descaling of significant mineral buildup, a 20-30 minute soak in B-BRITE™ solution might be required. Rinse with clear, cold water after soaking.
- A multi-purpose cleanser is perfect for use by home winemakers to remove fermentation residue and can be used safely on all materials
- B-BRITE™ is an eco-friendly cleaner and does not contain chlorine or bisulfite and create no suds
- An economical product, one tablespoon (approximately 15 grams) of B-BRITE™ and clean warm water makes a gallon (3.785 liters) of washing solution. Will require rising with clean water after washing
- Will remove most fermentation residues with one cleaning and soaking helps remove difficult residues
- Soaking empty labelled wine bottles in warm water B-BRITE™ solution helps with the removable of the labels
- Use 1 tablespoon per gallon of water.
Usage instructions and recommended Dosage
- Dissolve one tablespoon (approximately 15 grams) of B-BRITE™ for each gallon (3.785 liters) of warm water.
- Dissolve the B-BRITE™ well and wash the equipment with the B-BRITE™ solution and rinse the equipment with clean water.
- It’s wise to soak equipment with any deep staining for several hours or overnight in order to totally remove the difficult staining. Again, rinse the equipment with clear water after the soaking.
Disclaimer: It is the customer’s responsibility to select the proper container for product application and storage. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer’s selection, use or miss-use of this product or the container(s) it is stored in.
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 3 in|